No matter how our customer’s requirements are specific or challenging, our team of experienced engineers would study your needs and propose a complete solution that best fits you. We have the flexibility to tailor make our products as customer’s desire.
In Jengan that tailoring making process means working closely with our clients at all stages and it goes by the following steps:
- Initial Study: understand the complete project, discuss client’s options and present most feasible solution and approximate cost and time estimations.
- Order Placement: Confirm specifications; prepare general technical drawings, choice of components and order processing with vendors.
- Production: finalize workshop drawings and calculations, build the generator set and put together technical documentation.
- Installation: Prepare the site installation, conduct civil works and install relevant component and accessories.
- Commissioning & Training: starting of the generator set, making configuration and settings, training customers’ representatives on operational and maintenance tasks.
- Preventive Maintenance: monitoring the generator set and providing technical support for as long as required.